Each transaction you make using the clicSÉQUR
user ID has the same legal value as if you had provided written and
All emitters covered by the
Regulation respecting mandatory reporting of certain emissions of contaminants into the atmosphere must submit the information
required concerning their air emissions to the Ministère.
The Ministère offers covered emitters an online service for filing
To use this service:
- Consult the information section about the
of our online services.
- For optimal use, note that the browsers supported for
this service are: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9,
10 and 11, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari 3, 4, 5 and
- You can also access the service using a more recent version
of the browsers mentioned above. However, we cannot
guarantee the application’s optimal performance for
- Review the documents posted online on the
Mandatory reporting of certain emissions of contaminants
into the atmosphere web page.
- Read the
démarche pas à pas/step-by-step procedure
2.3 MB), which explains how to file your report
- You need to have a
clicSÉQUR–Business account created after November
2007 to securely access the Ministère’s online services.
- Read the registration procedure for the person in charge of electronic services (French, PDF,
- The online service allows you to print your reports.
- If you filed a report for last year, a copy of that report serves as the
basis for your annual report.
If you experience problems registering with clicSÉQUR, contact the
clicSÉQUR Technical Assistance Centre at 1 866 423-3234.